Need for Individual Development Plan during Performance Appraisals:
SMART development plans help you identify and develop the best talent required to improve your organizational strength and achieve today’s business goals with visibility and succession planning capabilities to support the future growth.
SMART development plan stands for:
S: Significant, Specific, Stretching
M: Measurable, Meaningful, Motivational
A: Achievable, Attainable, Agreed Upon, Action-driven
R: Relevant, Realistic, Results-oriented, Rewarding
T: Time-bound, Timely, Trackable, Tangible
With SMART development plans, you can increase employee engagement, foster professional growth, and development, and maximize career opportunities for top talent.
Different SMART development plans that should be assigned to your employees :
IDP (Individual Development Plan):
- Reduces organizational risk: Identifies and addresses current and potential talent gaps to reduce the risk of poor business execution.
- Ensures talent continuity: Develops and maintains a continuous supply of internal talent to fulfill critical job profiles and roles throughout your organization.
CDP (Career Development Plan) :
- Optimizes career development in your organization: Enhances career development opportunities by mentoring programs linked to business strategies.
- Increases employee engagement: Empowers employees to reach their full potential, advance their careers, and accelerate their learning with targeted development plans.
PIP (Performance Improvement Plan) :
- Assigns the performance improvement plans: to improve employees’ contributions and engagement, business commitments, and expected results.
SDP (Succession Development Plan) :
- Maximizes organic growth: Creates & tracks strategic succession planning processes that reach deep into the organization, align with business needs and drive better business outcomes.
- Leverages workforce: Analyzes your organizational talent supply and talent demand so that you can make better decisions.
To achieve hike in your business growth with these development plans, reach to the software solution provided by skills2talent.com as a Talent Management Software integrated with open source IT to make it more cost-effective and request for an online demo to know more about Smart development Plans in Performance Management for an Organization.